COMPLETE MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVISION (MSP)
Our aim is to understand your business and be proactive in supporting your IT systems. We’re not just here to fix things if they go wrong, but to build a working relationship so we can provide strategic advice and direction on your overall business IT strategy, effectively becoming an integral part of your team. This close partnership ensures that we can fully manage all of your IT assets, providing remote monitoring and on-site support, together with the administration of your licensed products, taking care of such things as subscription renewals, software licenses and upgrades. Ultimately, we want to become your IT eyes and ears, so you can concentrate on your own business and not have to worry about things such as hardware failures, virus intrusions or communications breakdowns.
MANAGED PROCUREMENT SERVICE
Managed Procurement eliminates the stress of buying and managing business technology. At Wytech we understand that managing and updating hardware, software, licenses and warranties can be a stressful experience and mistakes can be costly both in terms of time and money. Our tech specialists have many years’ experience and keep abreast of all the latest technology changes, so we can help you make the right choice first time. Many projects involve mixing purchases from a variety of vendors, but we can do the legwork, compare prices and specifications in order to give you a fixed project cost, a single point of invoice and ensure the solution works as it should.
- REDUCE COST AND EFFORT: Let Wytech manage your technology estate and help eliminate the staff resources and costs associated with tracking, replacing and updating company assets.
- ELIMINATE COSTLY MISTAKES: Every day our engineers deal with a vast array of evolving technologies and an ever-expanding catalogue of hardware and licensing choices. We can help prevent unnecessary spend by ensuring that your business procures the most appropriate technology at the best price on the market.
- BE PROACTIVE: Our Managed Procurement service is able to provide advanced guidance on your technology estate, such as upcoming product obsolescence or license expiration, giving your business time to plan and budget for upgrade, extension or replacement.
IT HELPDESK & REMOTE SUPPORT
Unlike some managed IT providers, our support lines are manned directly by the engineers, meaning you get straight through to someone who can help and don’t have to wait for a call back. As a result, we pride ourselves on being able to fix the vast majority of IT issues on the first contact. We manage and support a wide range of business services with the aim to bring a holistic support experience to our clients and partners. The following list demonstrates the range of services and products that we offer and this list is only a snapshot. Give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- Business IT systems support
- Software systems support
- Data cabling
- IT project management and consultancy
- Backup solutions
- Antivirus and firewall solutions
- Internet services
- Leased Lines
- Broadband services
- Bespoke systems development
- Office 365, Sophos and Sage support specialists
- SharePoint development
Benefits of a Managed IT Service
- RESOLVE ISSUES QUICKLY: Get through to an experienced engineer who will strive to resolve the issue on the first call.
- REDUCE COST: Outsource time-intensive IT administration tasks to our team, who can put in place proactive systems and automation.
- PEACE OF MIND: Our engineers will work with your senior management to ensure that centralised IT compliancy and controls are in place for all staff interactions, such as onboarding new starters.