COMPLETE MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVISION (MSP)
Our aim is to understand your business and be proactive in supporting your IT systems. We’re not just here to fix things if they go wrong, but to build a working relationship so we can provide strategic advice and direction on your overall business IT strategy, effectively becoming an integral part of your team. This close partnership ensures that we can fully manage all of your IT assets, providing remote monitoring and on-site support, together with the administration of your licensed products, taking care of such things as subscription renewals, software licenses and upgrades. Ultimately, we want to become your IT eyes and ears, so you can concentrate on your own business and not have to worry about things such as hardware failures, virus intrusions or communications breakdowns.
In the event of an IT disaster, the most important thing is to return your business to normal as soon as possible. We hold spare parts, data backups, and configuration files for a large number of our client’s systems so there is minimal downtime and disruption. We are often called upon to provide disaster recovery services for businesses with which we have no prior relationship. Even if you don’t have an existing support agreement, our engineers can give you a rapid and thorough evaluation of your options following a disaster of any scale. We can then render services ranging from the recovery of vital data on a single machine to complete server and network rebuilds. If required, we can also supply short-term loan equipment in order to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SERVICE: Benefit from the economies of scale that we are able to deliver to our customers without sacrificing quality of service.
- REDUCE TIME AND EFFORT: Increase overall profitability by outsourcing the manual, time-intensive tasks required to proactively manage IT assets and services.
- PEACE OF MIND: Leverage the real-world experience of our security and data backup experts to provide guidance on protecting your business from financial loss and extended downtime due to cyber attacks, network outages and system/hardware failure.
IT HELPDESK & REMOTE SUPPORT
Unlike some managed IT providers, our support lines are manned directly by the engineers, meaning you get straight through to someone who can help and don’t have to wait for a callback. As a result, we pride ourselves on being able to fix the vast majority of IT issues on the first contact. We manage and support a wide range of business services with the aim to bring a holistic support experience to our clients and partners. The following list demonstrates the range of services and products that we offer and this list is only a snapshot. Give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- Business IT systems support
- Software systems support
- Data cabling
- IT project management and consultancy
- Backup solutions
- Antivirus and firewall solutions
- Internet services
- Leased Lines
- Broadband services
- Bespoke systems development
- Office 365, Sophos and Sage support specialists
- Sharepoint development
Benefits of a Managed IT Service
- RESOLVE ISSUES QUICKLY: Get through to an experienced engineer who will strive to resolve the issue on the first call.
- REDUCE COST: Outsource time-intensive IT administration tasks to our team, who can put in place proactive systems and automation.
- PEACE OF MIND: Our engineers will work with your senior management to ensure that centralised IT compliancy and controls are in place for all staff interactions, such as onboarding new starters.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR MANAGED IT SERVICES NEEDS
To discuss your options and find out how we might be able to help, get in touch today and we’ll get straight back to you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Call on 03333 052101 | Complete our contact form in the sidebar