SPECIALIST IT SERVICES FOR THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
The provision of healthcare in the UK is subject to ever-increasing demands – burgeoning client waiting lists, more stringent targets, greater compliance – all of which have to be delivered within the limited funding and resources available. But arguably one of the most challenging demands on healthcare provision has little to do with its core deliverables: the need for secure, reliable IT delivered on-time and within budget. The mission-critical nature of healthcare demands that IT systems have multiple backups, failovers and redundancies. Likewise, the introduction of GDPR and an increase in the volume and complexity of cyber attacks requires a strategic but fluid approach to security.
To achieve the balance between objectives and budget, the healthcare sector requires a different kind of IT services provider. Wytech was formed 16 years ago having previously delivered internal IT services to the NHS. We understand the challenges of healthcare provision and our values then – responsiveness, partnership, and friendly customer service that always goes the extra mile – are the same values we hold today. As a team who are passionate about providing higher levels of customer service, we ensure each call is answered by a dedicated engineer, with the aim of one-call resolution to reduce time and effort, and ease stress.
Benefits of Specialist IT for Healthcare
- STRATEGIC VALUE: Wytech offers our clients more than just support and services (though we do them very well). Whether it’s developing a cyber security initiative or planning the replacement of an aged but critical server, we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience that will dramatically reduce business risk and, ultimately, reduce cost.
- PARTNERSHIP APPROACH: We have always believed in treating our customers like partners, where your success and ours are interlinked. Tell us your business requirements and we will work with you to define a solution that suits your organisation, not most organisations.
- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: Your support calls will be answered by one of our dedicated support engineers, always with the aim of one-call resolution to reduce time and effort.
- FLEXIBLE REMOTE SUPPORT: For project installations or where over-the-phone support is not enough, one of our engineers will contact you to arrange a date and time for a site visit that is suitable for you.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER: From the moment you become a client you will be allocated a named account manager who will help with the on-boarding process, liaise on projects, and provide regular account reviews.
IT SUPPORT FOR HEALTHCARE TESTIMONIAL VIDEO
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR HEALTHCARE IT SERVICE NEEDS
To discuss your options and find out how we might be able to help, get in touch today and we’ll get straight back to you.
Email email@example.com | Call on 03333 052101 | Complete our contact form in the sidebar