Standard competition T&Cs (United Kingdom)
The rules below are applicable to all competitions, promotions, games, votes, offers or other similar commercial offering (referred to herein as ‘competition’) conducted by or on behalf of Wytech Ltd until further notice or until amended.
These rules will be deemed incorporated in each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition (hereafter called the ‘competition instructions’) provides otherwise, in which case the competition instructions shall take precedence.
By entering the competition, entrants (or voters for a particular entrant) together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as ‘entrant’) hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
- Wytech Ltd competitions are open to residents of the UK only, except employees of Wytech Ltd and their families.
- Entrants to Wytech Ltd competitions must be 18 or over.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be London date and time).
- Entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or voting to achieve fairness, as they see fit.
- The judges for all competitions run by Wytech Ltd will be the company directors, unless otherwise specified.
- The decision of the Judges in every instance shall be final and unchallengeable. Judges have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date. In the case of any changes to the rules or dates initially given, an announcement will be made at the first reasonable opportunity.
- Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing dates.
- Wytech Ltd directors decision is final.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Competitions will be drawn live on Wytech Ltd YouTube account on the specified date and time shown in the competition post.
- Winners will be announced on Wytech Ltd social media platforms that the competition is run on. Only the name of the winners as presented on social media will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- Judges have the right, at their discretion, to change the prize offered to something of equivalent value if deemed necessary.